- modernizer – respond to user’s browser features. For more information, please visit https://modernizr.com
- highlight – syntax highlighting plugin. For more information please visit https://highlightjs.org/
- isotope – plugin for intelligent and dynamic layouts that can’t be achieved with CSS alone. For more information visit http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- customscroll – custom content scroller plugin. For more information visit http://manos.malihu.gr/jquery-custom-content-scroller/
- progressbar – create responsive and stylish progress bars for the web. Form more information visit https://kimmobrunfeldt.github.io/progressbar.js/
- slick – responsive slider plugin. For more information visit http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
google maps api– provide methods and tools that can be used for customize maps, and the information on maps. For more information visit https://developers.google.com/maps/
All custom js code is located in site.js.
All script parameters are located in the option.js, you can set parameters as you like.