You can access Noemi Options from the WordPress admin panel. The settings found here are applied globally and will affect all pages of the site. However, note that many of these options can be overridden locally by applying settings on individual pages or on shortcode elements.
General Settings #
This section allows you to set up general settings for your site that will affect its look and functionality.
- Favicon – Here you can upload any media using the WordPress native uploader.This will be your website’s favicon
- Display Instagram Section On Footer – Select the checkbox if you want the Instagram section appear at bottom of your website
- Instagram Access Token – Please note that Instagram has deprecated its API on March 31, 2020. We have already updated the integration based on the new API on our side, but, according to new rules, we also need to apply for an App Review, which has been temporarily paused by Facebook due to COVID-19. Therefore, the Instagram feed will be unavailable for a certain period of time until we are able to finalize the App Review process.
- Google Font API Key – Here you can put the API key for google font. Our Theme uses Px-lab’s settings by default, however it has request limitations. We strictly recommend to register new API key. For google fonts check https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158862 for guideline
- 404 Page Image – Upload the image for 404 page
- 404 Text (1,2,3) – You can use these fields to setup the notifications for 404 page
- Hide Excerpt From Pages – Select the checkbox to hide the excerpt from post listings
- Hide Featured Posts From Post Listings – Select the checkbox to hide featured posts which are shown at top slider from post listings
Header Settings #
This section allows you to set up the header area and this is where you can upload your website logo
- Logo Image – Here you can upload any media using the WordPress native uploader or if you want to use text logo instead of image, you can write text. The text logo will appear if image logo doesn’t uploaded. For text logo go to Settings > General
- Header Style For Homepage/Pages – Here You can separately select the header style for homepage and other pages
- Logo Style For Homepage/Pages – Here You can separately select the logo style for homepage and other pages
- Display Header Socials – Enable/disable header socials
- Enable Search On Header – Enable or disable search on header of your website
Slider and Featured Categories Options #
This section allows you to set up the Global options for page sliders and featured categories Page Settings has Three sections:
- General Settings – Here you can hide the slider and featured categories from paginated pages
- Slider Settings – Here You can separately select the slider for the homepage and other pages, manage slider options
- Featured Categories Settings – Here You can separately select the Featured Categories for the homepage and other pages
Info Box #
Typography Settings #
Styling Settings #
Archive Settings #
Post Settings #
Import / Export #
This section allows you to import / export your settings from file, text or URL.
Social Settings #
This section allows you to set up your website’s social icons. Here you can choose which social icons you want to be shown. Our theme can use the following classes: facebook, twitter, evernote, wordpress, vk, soundcloud, dropbox, behance, feed, tumblr, vimeo, github, skype, pinterest, youtube, instagram, dribbble, google-plus, linkedin, email, odnoklassniki, whatsapp, amazon, yelp, yahoo, windows, envelope, digg, renren, xing, vine, reddit, blogger, flickr, bitbucket