These options allow you to manage the look of the videos on the Classic / Classic 2 (fixed height) / Mixed list / Stream (gif’s and memes) listing types of the pages. These controllers are applied to the videos advanced through Boombox Post Advanced Fields metabox or through video post type of Zombify plugin. To manage Video control options please go to Customizing ▸ Extras ▸ Video Control.
- Video/mp4/WebM on post listings
- ON/OFF – move trigger to ON if you want to show the uploaded videos on post listings
- Embed videos on post listings
- ON/OFF – move trigger to ON if you want to show the embed videos on post listings
- Player controls
- choose to show video player Full control settings or Only mute sound setting
- choose when to start autoplay:
- On scroll – when you start to scroll page
- On hover – it will start to play every time when mouse icon will be on the video player area
- None – never will autoplay
- Sound default state
- choose how do you want to start video: with sound or without – Muted
- Click event handler (after play)
- choose what will happen after play, when user click on event handler: Mute/Unmute sound or Play/Pause video.
- Playback loop
- ON/OFF – move trigger to ON if you want to play the video infinite time.
Please note: Video/MP4/WebM section options work only for for uploaded videos. That options doesn’t available for embed videos.