Logo & Favicon
By default WordPress shows the site title in the Header area, you can change the font style from WordPress Customzier ▸ Design ▸ Logo Font Family
or you can easily upload logo in JPEG or PNG formats. For that purpose, please go to WordPress Customizer ▸ Site Identity where we have site icon field and 3 logo fields.
- Site Icon
- Upload here image with 512 x 512 dimensions which will be set as Favicon
- Upload Logo and set your Logo width and height
- Logo HDPI
- Upload logo for Retina displays which should be 2x big then logo uploaded in Logo field
- Small Logo
- Logo uploaded here will be visible in More Button Menu
Besides that options you can set there:
- 404 Page image
- Upload here image for showing on 404 pages
For adding Logo for Mobile devices please read Mobile section of this documentation.